We spend more time indoors than you think. Respondents in European and North American countries estimated that they spend 66 percent of their time indoors. However, advanced scientific research shows that people actually spend an average of 90 percent of their time between four walls.
The truth is, most of us do not even know that all time spent indoors has a detrimental effect on our health, similar to malnutrition or lack of exercise. We are not aware that air pollution in confined spaces is usually more intense than outside. Poor air quality in our homes, offices and schools is associated with very serious health problems such as asthma, respiratory disease, heart disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Pollen, mold, bacteria, viruses, pet hair, dust mites, cigarette smoke, food odors, chemicals in the air cause viral diseases. Most viruses can be transmitted by air. Exhaust, construction dusts, coal, etc. sources cause dozens of times smaller dust than the hair strand. When these dusts go deep into the lungs, a decrease in lung breathing capacity and vascular occlusion can occur. Considering that an adult inhales an average of 7-8 liters of air per minute and we spend 90 percent of our lives in closed rooms, the importance of air purifying devices can be better understood.
Air purifiers are removing mold. Especially in homes where people with respiratory diseases such as COPD, asthma and bronchitis, pregnant women, children and babies live, it is vital to use a home air cleaning device to protect against particles that block healthy air circulation and trigger diseases. Air purification devices increase breathing comfort by preventing dust, bad odor, bacteria, animal hair, mold and pollen.
These devices, known for their effects such as preventing respiratory diseases and allergy attacks, facilitating the breathing of the elderly and children with high allergy tendency, actually have numerous benefits. We can list the benefits of air purifying devices, which we can express as a moisture mask, as follows:
• Reducing the damage of animal hair and skin deposits
• Making breathing easier for the elderly and children who are prone to allergies because they have weak immunity
• Cleaning contaminants caused by being close to construction sites
• Eliminating unpleasant odors such as oil odor, sweat odor
• Destroys germs
• Eliminates smoke particles and harmful gases in the air
• Air purifying devices also provide many indirect benefits. Thanks to the air purifier, you get a better sleep and this increases your mood. It is also possible to save time in house cleaning by breaking the dust in the air. With the reduction of allergic attacks and respiratory complications that can shake the budget, hospital payments may also decrease.