Neatcell Laser Pen is a quick and easy non-surgical , non-invasive laser skin treatment for those seeking a more youthful appearance!
Finally Something you can use in the comfort of your own home!
They ‘re always on our skin no matter how big or small
Do you have moles , tattoos , or skin blemishes that you hate ?
Do you ever wish there was an easy way to get rid of them without having to pay thousands ?
WELL OUR CALLS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
Introducing the Laser Removal Pen. Using FDA Approved Picosecond Technology it fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissue.
Unlike traditional laser removal technology – the Pico Laser won’t burn you, allowing you to slowly fade your blemishes as part of your normal home routines
The Picosecond Laser Pen utilizes FDA approved & clinically validated technology for tattoo removal , freckle removal and more !
What’s the difference between the blue light and red light?
- The power and effect of the blue light picosecond pen is stronger, it requires a more professional operation. It is recommended to wear goggles (goggles are included). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while you don’t have to for the red laser pen.
- The blue laser pen has 9 output modes, different output frequency and wavelength. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for blue laser pen
- The red laser pen has 3 output modes, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
- If you have a black colored tattoo, its best to use the red picosecond laser pen. If it is a more colorful tattoo, its best to use the blue picosecond laser pen.
- The Red light picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect is smaller than the blue light.
- The Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it.
- Both colors can remove moles, lentigo, black acne scars, tattoos, eyebrow tattoos, eyebrow microblading and any other melanin.
Blue light picosecond
The blue light has nine power levels from 1 to 9. Please be aware, level one on the blue light is the strongest. By using the frequency button, you can toggle these levels. When you fire the laser, the blue light will fire in small increments until you let off the button.
Red light picosecond
The red light has three power levels: one, two, and three. By using the frequency button, you can toggle these levels. When you fire the laser, the red light will fire continuously until you let off the button.
- Plug in the power, allow the device to power on, the digital screen will display when complete.
- Press the “Inten” and “Fre/Hz” button to select the intensity and frequency. We suggest to start the operation from the lowest intensity and frequency, then upgrade as needed. Note: level 9 is lowest frequency for Blue laser pen.
- Wear protective glasses (included) Note: It is recommended to wear protective glasses with the blue laser due to the rapid flashing. Ear protection is optional due to loud beeping sounds.
- Put the hole of the pen towards to the spot where you want to operate on. Note: for the blue laser pen we suggest that you DO NOT stay in the same location for more than 2 seconds..
- Cover the area with repair essence after the operation. Repeat to use repair essence in the following days. Do not expose to the sun, otherwise the skin will become sunburned and turn red.
- Repeat these steps every few days if needed
How it works?
Picosecond laser doesn’t use any heat; it uses ultra-short laser pulses which bombard the targeted particles at very high pressure. The targeted particles breaks down into tiny dust particles – they literally get shattered
– Click here for more instructions and tips on how to effectively use it :
How to effectively use it ?
Picosecond Laser Pen can treat many areas of the body including chest , face, hands ,legs and more.
Patients have also experienced great results for the treatment of Stretch Marks,Spider Veins, acne,scars,pigmented lesions and wrinkles.
Picosecond Laser Pen focuses on your problem areas whether it’s dark spots,Stretch Marks,Spider Veins, scars ,sun damage , freckles, acne or pigmented lesions.
Picosecond Laser Pen offers a gentle treatment. In the past , lasers have relied on intense heat energy to remove pigment from the skins, which may be painful and lead to significant skin redness and downtime.
1. Efficient:The laser beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, so as to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits.
2. Faster: Faster laser beam and more focused laser energy to clean and remove long-standing melanin problems.
How Long will it take ?
To begin to see results , we recommend using it for 2 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as photo – ablation.
Below: A 2 month commitment to the Picosecond pen has almost completely removed Devon’s Neck tattoo. With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection.
1 x Protective Eyeglass
1 x Power Adapter
2 x Repairment Patches
1 x English User Manual