IMPROVE YOUR HEARING BY AMPLIFYING SOFT SOUNDS YOU’VE HAD TROUBLE HEARING
Do you …
- Struggle to hear conversations in restaurants?
- Wish you could hear your TV and music better?
- Have a hard time hearing your friends and family?
Transform your life with one tiny hearing device that uses advanced technology to give you your sense of hearing back.
The hearing aid is suitable for mild-to-severe hearing loss (hearing loss of 20 to 110 decibels).
HOW IT WORKS
Invisible Hearing Aid Sound Amplifier:
The small microphones installed collect sounds from the environment and a chip with an amplifier converts the incoming sound into digital code. It analyzes and adjusts the sound based on your hearing loss, listening needs and the level of the sounds around you. The amplified signals are then converted back into sound waves and delivered to your ears through speakers
- Is very discrete and nearly invisible. If fits snugly in your ear canal and is almost impossible to see from the front.
- Is suitable for mild-to-severe hearing loss. Don’t let the size fool you. These hearing aids are very powerful.
- Is programmed with smart noise reduction and automatically isolates sounds such as speech, music and TV.
- Is extremely easy to use & adjustable. Set up and ready to use in seconds. Adjusting the volume is also quick and easy.
- Is tiny and fits comfortably in your ear. It’s only 0.7 x 0.47 inches in size (1.8cm x 1.2cm) and you won’t even know you’re wearing it.
- Is very cost effective. We often hear from our customers that our hearing devices can work just as well (and if not better) than expensive traditional hearing aids that can cost upwards of several thousands of dollars.
- 1 x Protective Carry Case;
- 1 x A10 Battery (Small in size, please check it carefully when opening the package)
- 1 x Cleaning Brush;
- 1 x User Guide;
Certainly. This product works perfectly for 98% of customers. A hearing aid is not just a tool to make sounds louder, but also adjusted for your hearing loss.Is this suitable for my ears?
We offer 3 different sizes (small, medium and large) earplugs for each type of hearing device, ensuring that 99% of our customers can wear them snugly.
Do these hearing aids whistle?
Any device which put speakers and microphones so close may produce a “whistle” sound. However, you can completely minimize or eliminate howling by following steps:
– Choose a slightly larger earplug that fits the entire ear.
– Put the hearing aid on your ear before turning it on.
– When turned on, start at the lowest volume, then slowly increase the volume as needed.
Do you have any warranty?
Our product is manufactured with high-quality industrial parts designed to last. If any malfunctions occur, your limited warranty covers 1 year.